Testimonials


Testimonials


"Brent and Keith at valley boys helped my family get into a very affordable vehicle. They weren't pushy and truly cared about getting us into something safe for our growing family. Very happy with how fast they got us into our new Dodge Caliber! I have already recommended valley boys auto to many people."
-Kara Sundberg - Medford

"Rob and Brody both are awesome helped me get into my car always been friendly always caring."
-John - Medford Oregon

"I was in a bad situation and really needed to purchase a decent, safe and reliable vehicle. Dave was extremely professional and very helpful. He was able to obtain financing and get me into a car that I am very happy with. Thank you so very much for making this transaction very smooth and pleasant. Best car buying experience I could have every asked for."
-Shari - s Pass